Sunday, August 9, 2009

David's Birthday


Yesterday was my sweet loving husbands birthday !!!! We had to wait for him to get home from work. So we baked him a cake and the girls decorated it. We got him balloons and lots of little presents that he wanted. His big present is he ordered himself a bike. Can't wait till it gets here so we can go riding together. We went to dinner at Chapala's the Mexican restaurant here in town. We had great fun, lots of good food and they sang Happy Birthday to David. Then we went home and had cake, ice cream and presents. It was lots of fun !! Happy Birthday David !! We love you !!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am a bad Sister I so meant to call all weekend! I have been so sick since we got back. So tell him Happy Birthday for me! It sounds like it was a great day & that you guys had a lot of fun!!! It was great to see you all, thanks for hanging out with us and letting my boys play with your pets!!!

    ReplyDelete

Saphira

Saphira
Sweet Baby Girl

Shadow

Shadow
Our Handsome Boy

Stormy

Stormy
Such a grown up young lady

David

David
My Awesome Husband

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am 40 Years old, Happily Married for 20 years this July and we Have 3 kids. My wonderful, loving hubby is the Kitchen Manager/Head chef at the U of I Field Campus here in McCall. I am an animal lover. We have 2 dogs,4 cats, A snake, 4 birds,and a bunny. I work as a cashier for the local grocery store. I love my job, I get to see many new faces a day along with the regulars. I have always enjoyed working where I deal with the public. I guess I just like people,they are fascinating to me. All those different personalities. Lovely, Sweet Stormy is our oldest daughter, she is a fabulously talented artist, and you just might hear her on the radio some day. Stormy recently got married and now we have a beautiful grand daughter named Eris Pandora Discordia. Shadow is our awesome son, He is so smart and might someday be an engineer of some kind, he loves to build things. Saphira is our beautiful, smart youngest daughter, she has many talents and we are still waiting to see what her main interest turns out to be, right now she has so many!!