Sunday, August 16, 2009


My wonderful kids have done it again !! I came home from work yesterday and they had dinner on the table waiting for David and I. They could not make up their minds if we should have salmon or steak so they made both, and served it with stir fry veggies and baked potatoes. Yum ! Then we all went to the hot springs together. The drive out was really fun we all had fun telling jokes and truly enjoyed each others company. When we got there we had a nice long soak and continued to chat and have fun. What a wonderful way to end the day !! I love my kids !!

1 comment:

  1. You do have the sweetest kids! Good Job on raising them so good:)

    ReplyDelete

Saphira

Saphira
Sweet Baby Girl

Shadow

Shadow
Our Handsome Boy

Stormy

Stormy
Such a grown up young lady

David

David
My Awesome Husband

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am 40 Years old, Happily Married for 20 years this July and we Have 3 kids. My wonderful, loving hubby is the Kitchen Manager/Head chef at the U of I Field Campus here in McCall. I am an animal lover. We have 2 dogs,4 cats, A snake, 4 birds,and a bunny. I work as a cashier for the local grocery store. I love my job, I get to see many new faces a day along with the regulars. I have always enjoyed working where I deal with the public. I guess I just like people,they are fascinating to me. All those different personalities. Lovely, Sweet Stormy is our oldest daughter, she is a fabulously talented artist, and you just might hear her on the radio some day. Stormy recently got married and now we have a beautiful grand daughter named Eris Pandora Discordia. Shadow is our awesome son, He is so smart and might someday be an engineer of some kind, he loves to build things. Saphira is our beautiful, smart youngest daughter, she has many talents and we are still waiting to see what her main interest turns out to be, right now she has so many!!